Pack Expo Las Vegas
27 September|8:00 am-29 September|5:00 pm
Pack Expo Las Vegas – The Packaging Event You Cannot Miss in 2021
You can find us at booth #SL-5974
Technology is advancing. Markets are expanding. Consumers are increasingly demanding environmentally-friendly choices. To keep up with it all, you have to attend this industry-defining event – Pack Expo Las Vegas!
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Stay on top of advances in packaging, automation, robotics, printing, sustainability, etc.—with 2,000 exhibitors, no event in North America offers more solutions!
- Talk directly with the experts behind game-changing technologies to discuss applications to your business.
- Examine technology in action, open up the control panels and see how it really functions, allowing you to determine the best solutions for your production line.
- Get ideas from other industries, such as crossovers between food and pharma or cosmetics and household chemicals.
- Strengthen your connections with suppliers, get feedback from experts and broaden your network of peers, face to face—30,000 industry professionals will be there.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO will bring the packaging and processing world together like no other event in 2021.
- 900,000 net square feet of exhibits—in every hall of the convention center—buzzing with packaging and processing machinery in action
- Educational sessions and discussions in several venues around the show floor connecting people and ideas
- Pavilions focusing on solutions in the categories of containers and materials, confectionery, digital printing and reusable packaging
Attendees are representatives from consumer packaged goods companies, retailers and other end users. They include executives, corporate and plant management; engineers and IT professionals; production/operations, quality control, validation/compliance; package development/design, brand managers and marketers; procurement, sales, logistics and supply chain management.
Attendees come from all vertical industries and include:
- Corporate, general, plant and project managers
- Production supervisors
- Operations and quality control professionals
- Package designers, brand managers and marketers
- Logistics and supply chain management