The Highrunner HR7 series is used for handling capacities of 1,000 – 3,500 products per hour.
Highrunner HR7: rapidly putting down layers
Layer by layer
The Highrunner HR7 is the fastest, most flexible palletiser from the Qimarox range. What is interesting is that the products are deposited on the pallet layer by layer with the Highrunner HR7. To do so the machine has a built-in buffer, where each formed row remains until a layer is complete. By depositing an entire layer at a time, the Highrunner HR7 needs to make fewer movements. This saves time, which increases the capacity.
Because it's the pallet that moves up and down with the Highrunner HR7 flexible palletiser, the rows no longer need to be moved up and down while being deposited. That saves even more time, especially with pallets that need to be stacked 1.80 metres or higher. This makes the Highrunner HR7 one of the fastest palletisers on the market.
Infeed and outfeed of pallets
As soon as a pallet is full, the pallet lift moves all the way down so that it can be carried away via a pallet transport system. An empty pallet can be supplied from the opposite direction at the same time.
The Highrunner HR7 can handle a wide range of products:
- boxes with lids
- trays with foil
The Highrunner HR7 is modularly constructed. This means that several options are available for each module depending on the customer requirements and the products requiring palletisation.
In short, you will end up with the system that best suits your needs. However, this system can be completely adapted to changing circumstances in the future thanks to the interchangeability of its modules.
|infeed||800 mm||6.000 mm|
|Product (LxBxH mm)||150 x 100 x 100||600 x 400 x 400|
|capacity (layers product/hour)||240||450|
|weight in kg (product)||1||25|
Benefits of the Highrunner HR7
- Unique method of pattern formation, where products are positioned on exact coordinates (patented)
- Various possibilities for pallet lift (raising platform, Prorunner PR9 or Prorunner PR10 pallet lift, customer-specific solution)
- Built-in buffer for depositing products in layers
- User-friendly touchscreen operation
- Freely programmable stacking patterns
- Solid construction with perfect finishing for tough jobs
- Easy access for service and maintenance
- Not more than 2.4 x 3.4 metres of space needed
- Standard machine with commercially available components
The Highrunner is available in different versions. The most important option relates to the infeed of products. You can choose from the following options:
- Side infeed: infeed from the right or left next to the formation location
- Dual infeed system: two pattern-formation conveyors with two pattern-formation sliders for additional capacity
In addition, the palletiser can be expanded with a number of additional modules:
- Twistrunner: for turning products
- Sheetrunner: for laying a sheet of cardboard or paper between two layers
- Filmrunner: for laying a sheet of foil or paper between two layers