The Highrunner HR9 is designed for the logistics industry and handling capacities of 1,000 – 3,500 products per hour.
Highrunner HR9: automatically layer pattern selection
Layer by layer
The Highrunner HR9 Logistics palletizer is based on the fastest, most flexible palletizer from the Qimarox range the Highrunner HR7. What is interesting is that the products are deposited on the pallet layer by layer with this machine. To do so the machine has a built-in buffer, where each formed row remains until a layer is complete. By depositing an entire layer at a time, the Highrunner HR7 needs to make fewer movements. This saves time, which increases the capacity.
Because it's the pallet that moves up and down with the Highrunner HR9 flexible palletizer, the layers no longer need to be moved up and down while being deposited. That saves even more time, especially with pallets that need to be stacked 1.80 metres or higher. This makes the Highrunner HR9 one of the fastest palletizers on the market.
Infeed and outfeed of pallets
As soon as a pallet is full, the pallet lift moves all the way down so that it can be carried away via a pallet transport system. An empty pallet can be supplied from the opposite direction at the same time.
Why choose Qimarox?
Qimarox is a leading manufacturer of components for material handling systems. As a manufacturer of palletisers and product lifts, Qimarox distinguishes itself with a contemporary vision and approach. Innovation, quality and added value are of paramount importance.
Interested in a palletizing machine or another palletizing solution?
The Highrunner HR9 can hanlde a large variaty of box sizes and layer patterns. Full specifications can be found below.
|Pallet height||2,500 mm|
|Product (LxBxH mm)||150 x 160 x 100||600 x 400 x 400|
|Layer (LxBxH mm)||750 x 500 x 100||1,240 x 860 x 600|
|Width to height ratio||0.5||0.5|
|Width to lenght ratio||0.5||0.5|
|capacity (products/hour)||1,000 (@4 per layer)|
|weight in kg (product)||2,5||25|
The Highrunner HR9 is build in the most optimal configuration for logistic operations.
- TwistRunner with product measurement (patented product rotation)
- Side infeed: infeed from the right or left next to the formation location
- Layer buffer with layer centering
- Bi-directional apron plate for straight outlined pallets
- Palletlift with pallet centering and alignment to ensure stable loaded pallet
Benefits of the Highrunner HR9
- Unique method of pattern formation, where products are positioned on exact coordinates (patented)
- Prorunner PR10 pallet lift
- Built-in buffer for depositing products in layers
- User-friendly touchscreen operation (Pack ML)
- Freely programmable stacking patterns
- Solid construction with perfect finishing for tough jobs
- Easy access for service and maintenance
- Standard machine with commercially available components