A 100% electrical drive machine, combining a high capacity with a dust- and waterproof palletload are the main characteristics of the OEM Stretch Hooder.
Sustainable innovative design
The Qimarox OEM Stretch Hood machine is a 100% electrical driven machine. By excluding energy-consuming techniques, such as pneumatics and hydraulics, energy consumption is kept to an absolute minimum.
This machine can help you achieve your goals to reduce your carbon footprint as a company. You will have significantly savings on operating costs, on average almost $ 4,000 / year.
Innovative machine movements ensure that each pallet is packed under the most ideal circumstances and allows a high degree of flexibility and reduces maintenance costs.
All work needed on the machine can be done at floor level. So if you need to chang a reel of film, replace a wear part or do a maintenance inspection it will not be necessary to go up to an operator platform.
The Qimarox OEM Stretchhooder is the most compact Stretch Hood machine on the market. The patented concept let the stretching arms work independently in freestanding guide poles.
The lack of a framework in which traditional stretching arms are linked, brings flexibility to your pallet packaging system and let you pack different pallet and load dimensions with the same machine without changing film.
The specifications for the Stretch Hood standard model are as follows:
- Pallet dimension min. 23.6" x 31.5" (LxW)
- Pallet dimension max. 94.5" x 49.2" (LXW)
- Pallet height min. 9.8"
- Pallet height max. 118.1"
- Footprint starting at: 147.6" x 137.8"
- Machine height: 151.6" (at pallet heigth of 70.9")
- Capacity: 120 pallets per hour
- Configuration: pallets can enter and exit at same position but also a cross transfer configuration is possible
- Securyfence Safety Fencing H=2120" (83.47")
- Installed power: 10kW - no pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- Film thickness: 50 - 140 µm
The patented design gives the unique possibility to place the machine in different configurations. It is possbile to enter and exit at the same side, opposite side or even in a cross transfer configuration. As an unique feature you can also have pallets entering long side leading and exit the machine short side leading.