The Prorunner mk5 is a modular continuous vertical conveyor perfect for average to high capacity material handling applications.
Prorunner mk5 - Modular continuous vertical conveyor
The vertical conveyor Prorunner mk5 is a continuous product lift with the surprisingly low price tag of a discontinuous conveyor. The module-based Prorunner mk5 can easily reach a throughput of 2,000 products per hour and the vertical conveyor is particularly versatile for material handling. The modular buildup of our vertical conveyors makes shipment volumes smaller and shipment costs cheaper. Our Prorunner mk5’s can be used to effortlessly and quickly transport a wide variety of products to a second or higher floor aswell as back to the ground floor.
This energy-efficient product lift can be used to effortlessly and quickly transport a wide variety of products. Products like boxes, cases, trays or bags can be transported to and from any height you require. The product is always carried in an upright position without the risk of product deformation.
But the Prorunner mk5 can do even more! The elevator system can even be used for both ascending and descending product flows at the same time. This versatile vertical conveyor is also suitable to use as a vertical sorter by adding retractable conveyors. Find out more about vertical sorting here.
Why choose Qimarox?
Qimarox is a leading manufacturer of components for material handling systems. As a manufacturer of palletisers and product lifts, Qimarox distinguishes itself with a contemporary vision and approach. Innovation, quality and added value are of paramount importance. For more information on our Prorunner mk5 watch our YouTube video.
Interested in the vertical conveyor - Prorunner mk5 or another vertical transport solution?
The Prorunner mk5 is a fully module based continuous product lift that can be easily assembled in almost any configuration. This system incorporates only highly reliable components that offer an extremely long service life. Maintenance is restricted to an absolute minimum.
The specifications for the continous vertical conveyor Prorunner mk5 are:
- Lowest infeed/outfeed position of the mk5: 676 mm / 21 inch
- Highest infeed/outfeed position of the mk5: 19,200 mm / 760 inch
- Max. column Height: 20,000 mm / 66 feet
- Drive System: SEW 0.37 kW
- Max. product weight: 50 kg per carrier / 110 lbs per carrier
- Max. product size: - 600 mm x 610 mm x H / 23.5 inch x 24 inch x H
- Throughput: 1 carrier for 200 products per hour (add further carriers for higher capacities)
- Configuration: B3 or C2 for elevating, 6G or 7F for descending (more options become available with a different type of carrier)
- Securyfence Safety Fencing H=2120 mm (83.47")
- Pitch Product Carrier 75 mm (2.95")
- Infeed Conveyor: gravity roller conveyor / powered roller conveyor optional
- Outfeed Conveyor: gravity roller conveyor / powered roller conveyor optional
Prorunner mk5 Configurations
The Prorunner mk5 can be effortlessly integrated into almost any existing setting. When configuring your system, simply follow the step-by-step plan which is designed to make it easier for you to navigate the various options. You can use the adjoining illustration to help you select your infeed and outfeed options. You can also select the type of drive system: motor (M) or gravity (G). That is all! You can then find the correct 3D image in the table below.
For example, if you would like to elevate your products, feeding them in at the front and out to the side, choose combination B4 or C1. If you would like to descend your products, feeding them both in and out to the sides, choose combination 8E or 5H.