The Prorunner mk5 is a continuous vertical conveyor specifically suitable for average to high capacity applications.
The Prorunner mk5 is a continuous product lift with the surprisingly low price tag of a discontinuous conveyor. The module-based Prorunner mk5 offers a maximum capacity of 2,000 products per hour and is particularly versatile.
This energy-efficient product lift can be used to effortlessly and quickly transport a wide variety of products. Products like boxes, cases, trays or bags can be transported to and from any height you require. The product is always carried in an upright position without the risk of product deformation.
What is more, the elevator system can be used for both ascending and descending product flows. This versatile vertical conveyor is even suitable for use as a vertical sorter by adding retractable conveyors. This low-maintenance, carefully designed product lift is available at a fixed price of just EUR 6.950*, inclusive of infeed and outfeed conveyor, two product carriers and assembly.
*Price for standard; design may vary based on the specifications provided.
The Prorunner mk5 is a fully module based continuous product lift that can be easily assembled in almost any configuration. This system incorporates only highly reliable components that offer an extremely long service life. Maintenance is restricted to an absolute minimum.
The specifications for the Prorunner mk5 standard model are as follows:
- Infeed Height: 750 mm (29.53") - min. 525 mm (20.67")
- Outfeed Height: 2500 mm (98.43") - max. aprox. 20 mtr (66')
- Column Height: 3000 mm (127.95") - max. aprox. 20 mtr (66')
- Product weight max. 50 kg per carrier (110 lbs)
- Drive System: SEW 0.37 kW
- Capacity: 1 carrier for 200 products per hour (add further carriers for higher capacities)
- Configuration: B3 or C2 for elevating, 6G or 7F for descending
- Securyfence Safety Fencing H=2120 mm (83.47")
- Pitch Product Carrier 75 mm (2.95")
- Infeed Conveyor: gravity roller conveyor
- Outfeed Conveyor: gravity roller conveyor
Prorunner mk5 Configurations
The Prorunner mk5 can be effortlessly integrated into almost any existing setting. When configuring your system, simply follow the step-by-step plan which is designed to make it easier for you to navigate the various options. You can use the adjoining illustration to help you select your infeed and outfeed options. You can also select the type of drive system: motor (M) or gravity (G). That is all! You can then find the correct 3D image in the table below.
For example, if you would like to elevate your products, feeding them in at the front and out to the side, choose combination B4 or C1. If you would like to descend your products, feeding them both in and out to the sides, choose combination 8E or 5H.