The OEM Stretch Wrapper is a fully automatic rotary ring stretch wrapper for pallet loads.
The OEM Stretch Wrapper is a fully automatic rotary ring wrapper for pallet loads. A stretch film roll is placed on the satellite so that the load remains static. The satellite rotates concentric to the load moving up and down according to the wrapping cycle.
Qimarox has designed the stretch wrapper to cover the most demanding markets (up to 100 pallets / hour). The stretch wrapper machine has become the best selling and the most versatile unit. The rotary ring technology of our stretch wrapper is a more balanced system with less wear and maintenance than the other available wrapping technologies.
- The ring wrapper can handle pallets from 800 x 800mm up to 1,400 x 1,300 mm (LxW).
- Stacked pallets can be wrapped individually as the machine can start / stop on any level
- Automated welding time by continuously monitoring the temperature of the welding clamps
- Double welding wire
- Welding on full film width with a two parallel welding clamps each operated by a pneumatic cylinder
- Electronic, automated adjustment on pallet load strain
- No interruptions or interferences on power supply and data transmissions due to high quality conductor rails
- Automated drop-down safety on lifted frame for high safety
- Film savings up to 300% by powered pre-stretch
The Qimarox O.E.M. stretch wrapper can be configured for different situations and circumstances.
It's possible to add a top-sheet dispenser so pallets can be packed either dust or rain proof.
A press-down plate can be added to support instable pallet loads and to make sure the top-sheet is wrapped correctly by blowing the sheet down with the optional blower.
To strengthen stability of the pallet and to make sure that the film is not thorn on the edges of the pallet a roping device can be added. This mechanism reduces the width of the film and by shaping the film into a rope it will give extra strength.