- 14Dec 2018
Qimarox Christmas: Santa's Secret
How does Santa get his packages delivered on time, year after year? ...
- 3Sep 2018
Qimarox simplifies integration with PackML guidelines
Qimarox adopts the PackML guidelines for the integration of machines into ...
PackExpo Las Vegas
- From: 28-09-2015
- To: 30-09-2015
- Las Vegas
- United States
- Boot nb.: S-7574
Your Search for Solutions Begins and Ends Here
When you have a new product to launch, production goals to meet, or manufacturing improvements you want to make, two gold-standard events offer just the solutions you need.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas
Packaging and processing professionals—from virtually every vertical market—come to PACK EXPO Las Vegas for:
- State-of-the-art equipment, automation and materials
- Integrated solutions that create an efficient, seamless and flexible production line
- Networking and idea-sharing across vertical markets
Pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device and nutraceutical manufacturers now have one, quality event they can go to for:
- Advanced technical knowledge
- Cutting-edge solutions and emerging technologies
- Services for the entire supply chain
- Professional connections with industry peers
- New processing and packaging ideas from other industries
Attendee registration will open in early 2015. Sign up for registration updates.
5 Reasons Attending is ESSENTIAL to your success.
- EFFICIENCY—Where else can you find the latest solutions—from industry-leading suppliers—all in one place?
- ENERGY—There’s nothing like watching innovations in action, holding materials and containers in your hands and examining equipment side by side.
- EDGE—Staying competitive means walking the same show floor your competitors are walking, latching on to the latest trends, and getting strategies that work from industry experts.
- ENGAGEMENT—You’ll get the face time you need to problem-solve on the spot and build strong business partnerships with suppliers.
- EXCITEMENT—Witness the unveiling of emerging technologies, see what new robots can do, try your hand at the latest in automation controls, get ideas from engineers in other industries.