- This event has passed.
3 May 2012-16 May 2012
One world – One Drupa
The print media trade fair Drupa is an unmissable opportunity for seeing all the latest technologies in media production and processing live in action. It is a constant reflection of the printing and paper sectors. It offers numerous seminars, workshops, talks, individual tours of the trade fair etc. Drupa is aimed towards buyers and focuses on the market-driven applications for printed products.
The event organisers are aimed to show heads of marketing and publishing directors, production managers and creative directors the potential of print for marketing.
- Print (machines – equipment – accessories)
- Pre-press and media (systems – equipment – software)
- Paper processing, packaging material production (machines – equipment – accessories)
- Materials, consumption goods (incl. printing links – printing materials)
- Bookbinding, print processing (machines – equipment – accessoires)